There seems to be no file to download? Has it been taken down?
A downloadable game
Slowly a memory of a crash comes back to you. You remember being flung out of your seat and into the cold, dark ocean... You stand up, shake off the sand and look around, realizing how truly, deeply, and totally flonked you are.
Taking in the complete lack of civilization, you bravely set on a fruitless search for food and shelter. Finally, you decide you'd be better off being hit by lightning from the storm that seems to rolling over the island than to stay on this nameless clump of dirt.
Arrow keys to move.
Highlighted keys to execute actions.
Space to skip dialog boxes.
Explore the island, you might find things that prolong your miserable existence.
Added multiple island "levels", added state save on quit, items can be dropped and picked up.
Surviving a single day in GRIT:
1) Count every calorie! You'll need them, most commands will have time and calories it will take to execute them.
2) Gather some wood, build yourself a shelter and add some fuel to the fire, that will keep you warm during storms.
3) Explore the island, you might find some ways to get off the island (building a raft on the shore would be one of them.. the rest you'll have to find on your own.
4) If you have two edible items and have made a bowl out of stone, you'll be able to cook a meal at your camp (provided the fire has some wood in it).
- GRIT: New hunting System, exploratory Fog of War and a much requested Mac Versio...50 days ago
- Windows users get exploration update, "fog of war" like effect for unexplored ar...56 days ago
- Fixes to game breaking issues.57 days ago
- GRIT - Hardcore Survival, multiple islands, game saves and more ways to escape!60 days ago
- GRIT, a couple of bugfixes and a few more onboarding instructions69 days ago
- GRIT - Hardcore Realistic Survival73 days ago
- GRIT - The life and frequent death of pixel man78 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.