This game dead?
A downloadable game
Slowly a memory of a crash comes back to you. You remember being flung out of your seat and into the cold, dark ocean... You stand up, shake off the sand and look around, realizing how truly, deeply, and totally flonked you are.
Taking in the complete lack of civilization, you bravely set on a fruitless search for food and shelter. Finally, you decide you'd be better off being hit by lightning from the storm that seems to rolling over the island than to stay on this nameless clump of dirt.
Arrow keys to move.
Highlighted keys to execute actions.
Space to skip dialog boxes.
Explore the island, you might find things that prolong your miserable existence.
Added multiple island "levels", added state save on quit, items can be dropped and picked up.
Surviving a single day in GRIT:
1) Count every calorie! You'll need them, most commands will have time and calories it will take to execute them.
2) Gather some wood, build yourself a shelter and add some fuel to the fire, that will keep you warm during storms.
3) Explore the island, you might find some ways to get off the island (building a raft on the shore would be one of them.. the rest you'll have to find on your own.
4) If you have two edible items and have made a bowl out of stone, you'll be able to cook a meal at your camp (provided the fire has some wood in it).
- GRIT: New hunting System, exploratory Fog of War and a much requested Mac Versio...Apr 04, 2019
- Windows users get exploration update, "fog of war" like effect for unexplored ar...Mar 29, 2019
- Fixes to game breaking issues.Mar 28, 2019
- GRIT - Hardcore Survival, multiple islands, game saves and more ways to escape!Mar 25, 2019
- GRIT, a couple of bugfixes and a few more onboarding instructionsMar 16, 2019
- GRIT - Hardcore Realistic SurvivalMar 12, 2019
- GRIT - The life and frequent death of pixel manMar 07, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
There still seems to be no file to download. Are you still in development?
There seems to be no file to download? Has it been taken down?
It looks great, are willing to have a OsX build?